Friday, June 12, 2015

Latest on GOP betrayal.

Jaime Herrera (aka, Ridgefield Barbie) has already thrown us under a bus on the TPA Scam, so I have no reason not to believe she won't call all the way and bend us over on final passage.

But then, I didn't vote for that empty-suited, vacuous ego-maniac who has accomplished absolutely nothing during her unfortunate elective tenure.

I am, I'm told, supporting the fringe-left and unionists on this bill.

That's a total crock.

What I oppose is these clowns generally and on ANY major legislation particularly, voting on a bill WITHOUT READING IT.

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT THE BILL MAY BE.

It continues to be locked up in a Capitol Building basement room.

I want the bill out here BEFORE the GOP shafts us with it.

Didn't we learn ANYTHING from passing and implementing Obamacare?

Apparently not.

So, thanks to the GOP for being everything I knew you would be... out-democrating the democrats.

Literally.

Meanwhile, Remember this the next time our own "local" doesn't-even-live-here congresswoman demands that we vote for her.

The very definition of worthless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it civil, people.